Hot Craft Spirits 2017
Help Hampshire Gin rise the Hot Craft Spirits leaderboard
We need you! We are vying for a top spot on the Hot Craft Spirits leaderboard with Hampshire Gin - the latest products to be lovingly created at the Winchester Distillery. It may be the the new kid on the block but we think you’ll agree it’s a great contender.
Hampshire Gin is a celebration of our home county, infused with locally-sourced native botanicals and distilled using traditional methods. It’s a brilliant addition to our premium craft gins and we want to spread the word. Help us fly the flag for Hampshire by supporting us to climb the #HotCraftSpirits leaderboard.
Cast your vote and win
T&Cs apply (see below)
How to vote and enter our competitions
Using your Twitter account, simply follow @HampshireGin and tweet why you love our products including our Twitter name @HampshireGin and the competition hashtag #HotCraftSpirits. Here’s an example:
I love the zesty citrus Hampshire flavours in @HampshireGin #HotCraftSpirits
Thanks for your support and good luck winning one of our prizes!
Terms & conditions
Twitter competition to win a bottle of Hampshire Gin (17/05/17 to 06/06/17)
- The Promoter of this competition is Winchester Distillery, Manor Watercress Factory, Old Alresford, Winchester, Hampshire, SO24 9DH.
- The competition is open to UK residents who must be over 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Only entries including both ‘@HampshireGin’ and ‘#HotCraftSpirits’ will be counted.
- Only one entry per Twitter account.
- Twitter account must be following @HampshireGin to qualify.
- All entries must be received by 23:55 on 06/06/17 to qualify.
- The six winners will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter. If they do not reply within seven days another winner will be chosen.
- The winners will be supplied with their prize direct from the Promoter and must provide their postal details to receive the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, and accordingly they may vary or amend the promotion.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry on Twitter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.